Information That We Collect
When you setup your registration for Buckitron, you’ll be asked few questions in order to help Buckitron create user account for you. The device may collect your postal/ZIP code through GPS coordinates.
Information shared on the Website/App by user while creating a user account.
Depending on how Users/Members use the Website/App, we may ask Users/Members to share personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") with us. Whether you choose to share your Personal Information is completely up to you, but you must keep in mind that you may not be able to access some of the areas of the Website/App as effectively and fully use the services we offer on the Website/App without sharing adequate Personal Information. Personal information will be used for only those purposes to which the individual has consented with the following exceptions, as permitted under The Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. §§41-58) (FTC Act) of United States. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the Users. Below are some of the situations wherein Users Personal Information is collected:
- Account Information. Users may register on Website/App and share their standard contact information. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address verification and telephone number, birth date, city, gender; other kind of identifying information.
- Identity Verification Information. To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identity verification information such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, as permitted by Website/Applicable laws or other authentication information.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the Buckitron Platform such as booking or creating a Listing), we may require you to provide certain financial information like your bank account in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We do not store your Credit Card information on our servers.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your Buckitron profile such as gender, preferred language(s), city, and a personal description. Some of this information as indicated in your Account settings is part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to others.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Buckitron Platform such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Buckitron Platform.
- We may collect Users/Members email address to send them account confirmations, notifications for alerts, and to provide services to Users in connection with the Website/App. Subject to Users consent, we may also send to Users promotional emails, such as monthly newsletters regarding the properties and new service offerings;
- We also collect Users Personal Information for administrative purposes, such as addressing account and troubleshooting Website/App issues, investigating abuse on the Website/App, responding to User enquiries and enforcing and Website/Applying our Terms and Conditions of Service.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us:
- To present our Website/App and its contents to you.
- To provide, develop and improve Buckitron and its services, including to make assessments and recommendations about products, safety.
- We may also use this information in an aggregated, non-identified form for research purposes and to help us make sales, marketing, and business decisions.
- To provide you with information, services that you request from us.
- To notify about changes of our Website/App or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website/App.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Buckitron Website/App uses IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are not used to track a User’s session. This information only helps us determine how often different areas of our Website/App are visited and the city in which the User is located. We do not link IP address to any information that is personally identifiable. The information submitted by users is used only for internal purposes.
However, we may also release Personal Information or other information we collect, if we believe that such action is necessary to: (I) comply with legal requirements and processes; (II) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who are or we believe have caused or might cause injury to us or a third party; (III) defend or respond to claims brought or threatened against us, our employees, service providers, users of our Services or others; (IV) vendors, service providers, and technicians who help with some of our processing and storage, including helping to answer your questions or (V) otherwise to protect, assert rights, interests of Buckitron and of our employees, service providers, Users of the Services or others. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
While we try to be selective in working with third parties, we are not responsible for their use of your personal information.
In addition, since member information on our Website/App is a business asset, in case we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as Website/Applicable.
Opting Out or Unsubscribe
We collect your name and e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The e-mail address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this Website/App.
The information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address for any reason.
To unsubscribe from our emails or other communication from us, you may follow the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email or sign onto your account and change settings.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information. You may email us to make a request. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 also permits the users under 18 to request the obtain or removal of any content/information the user has made public. However, we do not ensure the complete removal of the information there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website/App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
Buckitron is based in United States, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in United States or other countries. Note that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which this information is stored may be different from your own country. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in United States and other countries.
In order to provide you the best service Buckitron gets connected to various third party devices and services. The Website/App may link to, or be linked to, other Website/Apps not maintained by us. Buckitron is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party Website/Apps, including any linked or linking Website/Apps. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such Website/Apps before disclosing your personal information to them. If you link to Third Party Website/Apps, you may be subject to those Third Party Website/Apps' terms and conditions and other policies. Buckitron makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website/App, and your linking to any other Website/App is completely at your own risk and Buckitron disclaims all liability thereto.
Our Services are not intended for or directed to children. Children under 18 are not eligible to use our Services. Our policies are compliant with the (15 U.S.C. §§6501-6506) of United States of America. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to create an account and purchase the Services advertised through our Website/Apps. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children younger than the age of 18, we will take reasonable measures to delete or destroy such information from our records.